If you‘ve ever wanted to learn how to paint, or if you have just started to paint but are a little overwhelmed by the daunting task ahead, then this is the course for you. Learn and Master Painting is a complete and detailed course for learning oil, watercolor, and acrylic painting.
This is the course I really wish had been available when I first started to paint a number of years ago. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way. My introduction to painting consisted of piecemeal acquisitions of different tools and techniques from many teachers, books, and classes. In the end, they proved to be inconsistent and often conflicting.
Learn and Master Painting gives you a set of lessons, each with its own DVD, narrated and demonstrated very clearly by Gayle Levée, an accomplished painter in her own right and an excellent instructor.
The complete package you’ll receive consists of:
- 25 DVDs (a 20-DVD package is also available)
- 4 CDs (a 3 CD package is also available)
- An extremely useful lesson book, which presents short summaries of each of the DVDs
The many lessons you will learn during this course include:
- What brushes and paint colors, as well as the brands, to buy (and not to buy)
- What cleanup materials to buy (and not buy), including the clever use of a telephone book(!)
- How to set up your palette
- How to use 1- and 2-point perspective
- How to incorporate animals and people in your paintings
The complete set is an inspirational tool, which will have you expressing yourself in your painting faster than you can say “Phthalo Turquoise.”