Silicon Valley Chapter
GaGa Sisterhood Meetings in 2018
- Jan. 14, 2018 — Marion Gellatly, founder of Powerful Presence will kick off the New Year with tips on style advice to build your self-confidence.
- Mar. 11, 2018 — Author Dante Drummond, will discuss her memoir Homeward Bound: Memoirs of a Foster Child.
- May 20, 2018 — Storyteller and speaker Elaine Lung will teach us improvisation games we can play with our grandchildren.
- July 8, 2018 — Member Mixer
- Aug 30, 2018 — Annual potluck dinner al fresco.
- Sept 9, 2018 — Author Paola Gianturco will discuss her new book, Wonder Girls: Changing Our World.
- Nov 11, 2018 — Francine Toder, Ph.D, psychologist and writer, will share some of the 51 ways to explore the world mindfully from her new book, Inward Traveler: 51 Ways to Explore the World Mindfully.
- Dec 6, 2018 — Annual Holiday Luncheon to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the GaGa Sisterhood.
- Jan 13, 2019 — Barbara Greenleaf, author and blogger (Parents of Grown Offspring) will discuss “You and Your Grown Child: Why Didn’t Anyone Provide an Owner’s Manual?”