Several years ago I discovered a wonderful resource for grandparents—GRAND Magazine. Last year GRAND switched from a printed format to an online magazine with live links. What I like about GRAND is that the founder and publisher, Christine Crosby, is also a grandmother and truly understands the role. She says that becoming a grandparent transformed her life beyond measure.
GRAND’s mission is to provide grandparents of all ages and in all stages of life both information and inspiration. They’ve created a magazine that celebrates the joys and tackles the challenges of one of life’s sweetest experiences—having grandchildren.
I’m pleased to be able to offer readers of this blog a free subscription to GRAND Magazine. To get your free subscription, click here.
The magazine includes a wealth of features, including:
- Long-distance grandparenting
- Kinship care and grandparents’ rights
- Children’s health and development
- Inter-generational travel and reunions
- Family money
- Fun and games to do with your grandchildren
- Food and family gatherings
- Grandchildren’s photographs